Public Auction Sunday October 17th, 2021
Located 747 Bellefonte Rd. Flatwoods, Kentucky
Auctions by Cooper presents another outstanding auction of the incredible Doug Lowe’s collector cars and Winchester firearms.
Mr. Lowe started his collection in the 1970’s and has accumulated what we believe to be one of the finest auctions in many years. Doug is currently owner and operator of several automatic car washes and a retired local tanker truck driver and all-around good guy.
From Ashland, Ky take route 23 N to route 207 (Argilite rd), approx. 2 miles turn left on 693 (Bellefonte rd), approx. ½ mile on left from Greenup Ky take route 235 to route 207 (Argilite rd), approx 2 miles turn left on 693 (Bellefonte rd) approx. ½ mile on left, 747 Bellefonte rd., or click HERE for map and directions.
Starting at 12 noon; Outstanding offering of Winchester and other long guns.
1. Winchester model 67 A bolt action 22 caliber
2. Thompson Center 45 caliber, muzzleloader with scope
3. Remington model 41 target master 22 caliber bolt action
4. Winchester model 12, 16-gauge pump
5. Thompson Center 45 caliber muzzle loader
6. Charles Daly 50 caliber muzzle loader
7. Mossberg & Sons model 44, 22 caliber bolt action, match rifle
8. Winchester model 69, bolt action 22 caliber, short
9. Winchester model 74, 22 caliber auto long riffle
10. Black Knight 50 caliber muzzle loader with scope
11. Winchester model 69 22 caliber short
12. Remington model 7400 30-06 auto with scope
13. Winchester model 69 A, bolt action 22 caliber rifle
14. Winchester model 69A, 22 caliber bolt action
15. Winchester model 67 bolt action
16. Winchester model 69A, 22 caliber bolt action
17. Winchester model 74, 22 caliber automatic
18. Winchester model 74, 22 caliber automatic
19. Winchester model 74, 22 caliber automatic
20. Winchester model 69, 22 caliber bolt action
21. Harington Richardson Huntsman, 45 caliber muzzle loader
22. Winchester model 68, 22 caliber bolt action
23. Winchester model 1890, 22 caliber pump action
24. Winchester model 290, 22 caliber automatic
25. Winchester model 63, 22 caliber automatic
26. Winchester model 77, 22 caliber automatic
27. Winchester model 63, 22 caliber automatic
28. Winchester model 06, 22 caliber pump action
29. Remington model 870 wing master, 12-gauge pump
30. JJ Weiton 12-gauge double barrel with hammers and engraving
31. Winchester model 12 20-gauge single shot
32. Winchester model 12 20-gauge pump
33. Winchester model 12 12-gauge single shot
34. Winchester model 12 12-gauge pump
35. James Brown & Sons muzzle loading shot gun, double barrel
36. Remington model 870 wing master, 12-gauge pump with vent rib
37. Winchester model 37, 16-gauge single shot
38. Winchester model 37, 12-gauge single shot
39. Winchester model 12, 16-gauge pump
40. Winchester model 37, 12-gauge single shot
41. Remington model 870 wingmaster, 12-gauge pump
42. Remington model 11-48, 28 gauge automatic
43. Mossberg model 500, 20 gauge automatic
44. Stevens model 940 E, 12-gauge single shot
45. Winchester model 12, 12-gauge pump
46. Winchester model 37, 12-gauge single shot
47. Winchester model 12, 16-gauge pump
48. Winchester model 12, 20-gauge pump
49. Winchester model 12, 16-gauge pump
50. Winchester model 12, 16-gauge pump
51. Browning sweet 16, 16-gauge Belgium auto with engraving
52. Mossberg model 183 D, 410-gauge bolt action
53. Excel 16-gauge single shot
54. Winchester model 7, 20-gauge single shot
55. Winchester model 37, 16-gauge single shot
56. Winchester model 37, 410-gauge single shot
57. Winchester model 37, 12-gauge single shot
58. Winchester model 37, 20-gauge single shot
Starting at 3 pm; An exciting collection of superior antique collector cars to include:
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS w 350 aluminum heads, 4 speed, frame off restoration, better than new. This is a second owner car. One of the finest I’ve seen, a car of dreams in 1969 and still today.
1963 Ford Galaxy 500 xl convertible w289 engine. Red w/white top, frame off restoration. This was a local car w/only 20,802 miles. Stunningly beautiful piece of automobile history.
1930 Ford Model A coupe w/rumble seat. Immaculately restored, Mr. Lowe is the 2nd owner of this beautiful car.
1946 Ford Business coupe. Beautifully restored w/flathead v8 engine w/60,145 miles in a very tasteful maroon color scheme on the exterior and gray and maroon interior.
1941 Ford business coupe v8 deluxe flathead engine w/blue exterior and camel interior, a real beauty.
1956 Ford Fairlane town sedan. Restored 4 door, auto w/312 v8 engine with impressive 2 tone blue and white exterior and period correct light and dark blue interior.
1976 Mercedes 450 sl two door, hard top with red exterior & tan leather interior. Automatic, 54,781 miles all original, a timeless classic.
1963 Ford Galaxy 500 with 390 engine automatic, two door w/ 50, 895 miles solid original car. Gold exterior with black interior, Mr. Lowe is the third owner.
1963 Ford Galaxy 500 4 door automatic with 352 engine. Red exterior, red interior, 96,867 original miles. Solid car.
1986 Ford Mustang GT convertible. Power locks, windows, automatic, air, cruise, tilt, luggage rack, white interior w/black GT accents. White top with white and red interior, all that with only 29,798 original miles. Mr. Lowe is the second owner of this fantastic Mustang GT convertible.
1963 Ford Galaxy 500 xl with 352 engine, automatic, 63,487 miles, unrestored. Mr. Lowe is the second owner of this Patina car.
1985 Cadilac Eldorado HT 4100 v8 engine, digital fuel injection, 2 door, leather interior, air, cruise, tile, am/gm cassette, automatic. It has it all with 92,264 miles. Mr. Lowe bought this car new.
1989 Mercedes 420 Sel automatic, air cruise, tilt, am/fm cassette, tan leather interior, black exterior, gasoline engine, 119, 053 miles. Mr. Lowe is the second owner.
Owner Doug Lowe
Auctioneer Stacy Cooper 606-375-0199
Terms; Cash or good check. Everything sold as is with no warranty of any kind. Out of state or buyers unknown to Auctions by Cooper buying vehicles must provide a bank letter of credit, on bank letterhead, guaranteeing funds to Auctions by Cooper. Federal Firearms laws will apply. No shipping of guns, you must be a resident of Kentucky with a valid ID to buy firearms or a licensed FFL dealer with valid copy of your FFL dealer’s license. All information on the automobiles has been provided to us by the owner. While we believe this to be accurate and true, we (Auctions by Cooper) do not guarantee miles, mechanical defects, or mistakes of any kind. Titles are the responsibility of the buyer and seller. There will be a notary at the auction for a reasonable time. All items must be paid in full at close of auction. We are not responsible for items after they are sold.